The ASF Karst Conservation Fund
ASF Inc. and The ASF Karst Conservation Fund are registered with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission (ACNC) and is entitled under the Income Tax and assessment Act 1997 to receive tax deductible donations.
The ASF Karst Conservation Fund receives tax-deductible donations to provide financial support for projects relating to ASF’s conservation and environmental objectives.
These projects focus on caves and karst and their better management and protection.
Directors of the Fund are:
- Maria Comino LLB (Sydney)
- Anthony Charles Culberg OAM, B.Com, DipEd TTC Accountant
- Kevin Kiernan PhD (Hobart), retired
- Philip Maynard PhD (Sydney) Senior Lecturer, School of Mathematical and Physical Sciences, UTS
- Nicholas White BSc (Melbourne), MA (Monash), retired
- Grace Matts, ESM, Grad Dip Admin, M StJ, JP, retired
- Robert Kershaw, B.A. (Sydney) Grad. Dip Ed (STC), Grad Dip Adult Education and Training (Wollongong), retired
- Valdimar Jonsson, M.EngSc (UNSW), BSc (Curtin University)
Karst Conservation Fund Commission
The ASF has a Commission to provide the Directors with advice on projects and to manage matters such as fund raising and reporting. The current members are:
- Nicholas White, Chair (ASF Conservation Commission)
- Philip Maynard PhD (Fund)
- Grace Matts, ESM (Fund)
- Yoav Bar-Ness (Fund)
What projects are supported?
To apply download the Karst Fund Grant Application Form