ASF membership is available in one of the following categories:
Join the ASF through a Corporate Member Club
Want to join the ASF and go caving?
- Sign up with one of our Corporate Clubs in an area near you.
Click here for a list of Clubs and contact details https://www.caves.org.au/caves-and-clubs/state-clubs
- Club membership includes ASF membership. All caving trips, training and access to equipment are organised through our Corporate Clubs.
Club Membership categories
- Corporate Members
Organisations (clubs and Societies) which have at least one speleological objective, subscribe to the Federation's aims and guidelines, meet the requirements in the by-laws for Corporate Membership, and are approved by the Council.
- Provisional Members
Organisations which have at least one speleological objective, subscribe to the Federation's aims and guidelines, meet the requirements in the by-laws for Provisional Membership, are approved by the Executive or Council, but have not yet attained Corporate Membership
- Individualsmay apply to join the ASF directly if they do not wish to join a Corporate Club and who subscribe to the Federation's aims and guidelines. Individual Members can attend caving trips but all trips are organised through our Clubs.
- Individual Membership must be approved by the Executive.
- Contact us for more information before applying
- Organisations which subscribe to the Federation's aims and guidelines, but are not otherwise eligible to become a Corporate Member Club and which have some objectives which are similar to those of the Federation.
- Associate status is not a form of ASF membership and organisations are not 'affiliated' with ASF.
- Contact us to become an Associate of the ASF.